At Colorado Auto Sales LLC, the health and safety of our associates, customers, and communities is very important to us. We’ve put significant measures in place to reduce the risk of exposure and spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
Our office is open and we are actively monitoring developments, adhering to all governmental mandates, and will continue to take action to reduce the spread of the virus.
Colorado Auto Sales LLC also requests that customers wear masks inside our office and while interacting with associates at any time.
Colorado Auto Sales LLC is open to take care of our customers.
Here are the following procedures we’ve put into place:
1) Contactless curbside pickup is available, enabling our customers to complete the car buying and selling experience without having to come inside the store and with adherence to social distancing practices. Customers are able to complete most of the process online in advance – including selecting a vehicle, getting pre-approved for financing, and getting a trade-in offer on an existing vehicle, if applicable.
2) Customers who would like to test drive a vehicle will do so alone, without an associate present in the vehicle.
3) All Colorado Auto Sales LLC associates are required to wear masks while working closely with others, working with a customer, and when in customer facing areas.
4) Colorado Auto Sales LLC requests that customers wear masks inside our office, or while interacting at any time or place with an associate. Free disposable masks are available for customer use.
**Please also note that government mandates are in place that require customers to wear masks while inside the office and while interacting with an associate.**
5) Customers are required to schedule appointments in advance before visiting, in accordance with government mandates. Occupancy restrictions are in place.
6) We are working to keep six feet of distance between anyone in our office. As a result, customers may be asked to explore our lot to ensure we maintain appropriate distance inside our office.
7) Implementing enhanced cleaning measures using a powerful sanitizer with targeted focus on high-touch areas, including tabletops, waiting areas, children’s play areas, door handles, restrooms, and other high traffic areas.
8) Sanitizing high-touch areas of vehicles, including before and after test drives and vehicle repairs.
9) Implementing social distancing guidelines including modifying procedures and operations to enable associates to maintain six feet or more of distance between associates and customer interactions.
10) Requiring associates to complete a symptom self-screen each day before coming to work, and instructing associates to stay home if they feel ill. Associates are also required to alert management if they are diagnosed with COVID-19 so we can assist them and help protect other associates and our customers.
11) Colorado Auto Sales LLC is closely following CDC procedures and guidance regarding Covid-19 precautions and information.
13) Providing associates with practical advice to help prevent the spread of any respiratory viruses, including frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.